From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Born||Roshon Bernard Fegan
October 6, 1991
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Occupation||Actor, rapper, dancer, singer-songwriter, record producer|
|www.roshonfegan.com twitter.com/roshon @roshon|
Early lifeRoshon Fegan was born on October 6, 1991, in Los Angeles, California, to parents Cion and Roy (mother is Filipino and father is African American) . His father is an African American actor and producer, Roy Fegan,whose television credits include The Shield, Married... with Children, The Meteor Man, and Will & Grace, among others, his mother is Filipina. Raised in Los Angeles, Roshon Fegan had studied at the BK Acting Studio and the USC 32nd Street Performing Arts School as well as attending Hollywood High School, before leaving to be home-schooled to accommodate his acting career.
CareerFegan began his acting career at the age of 12 with a small role in the 2004 feature film Spider-Man 2, followed by an appearance in 2006 on the TV series Monk. In 2008, he appeared in the comedy film Drillbit Taylor and the VC FilmFest Award winning film Baby. In the summer of that same year, Fegan gained popular notoriety as Sander Loyer in the Disney Channel original movie Camp Rock, which was the number one entertainment telecast on cable TV in 2008. with the Jonas Brothers. He also performed songs on the Camp Rock soundtrack as well as the DVD bonus track Camp Rock. In the summer of 2010, Fegan reprised his role as Sander in the Disney Channel movie sequel Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam. Roshon currently co-stars on the Disney Channel original series Shake It Up! as Ty Blue.
Fegan is on the cast of the 14th season of Dancing with the Stars They stayed on for 8 weeks and were placed in the top 6.
Personal lifeRoshon is a songwriter, producer, actor, artist and freestyle dancer who learned his moves by watching Michael Jackson and other influential dancers. A drummer since the age of two, Roshon also plays the piano and guitar. He has released a number of singles on iTunes and has finished his first self produced EP "I AM RO SHON" under his own label, "3inaRo Entertainment." The name "3inaRo" (pronounced "three-in-a-row") is a reference to being a triple threat entertainer in his three passions; acting, freestyle dancing, and music. He currently lives in California with his family.
|2004||Spider-Man 2||Amazed Kid||Minor role|
|2006||Monk||Third Boy||Supporting role|
|2008||Drillbit Taylor||Random Kid #2|
|Camp Rock||Sander Loyer||Supporting role
Disney Channel Original Movie
|Baby||Young Robbie||Supporting role|
|2010||Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam||Sander Loyer||Supporting role
Disney Channel Original Movie
|2010–present||Shake It Up||Ty Blue||Main role|
|2011||Kickin' It||Dan "Smooth" Brennan||Special Guest star (Episode: All the Wrong Moves)|
|2012||Dancing With The Stars||Himself||Contestant season 14, 6th place|
I AM RO•SHON (2012)
|2012||Got Me Like||RO•SHON||Songwriter, Producer|
|2012||Top of the World||RO•SHON||Songwriter, Producer|
|2011||I AM||RO•SHON||Songwriter, Producer|
|2011||Love Your Love||RO•SHON||Songwriter, Producer|
|2011||Oh Oh Oh||RO•SHON||Songwriter, Producer|
|2011||Get It Poppin||RO•SHON||Songwriter, Producer|
- "California Births 1905-1995". Family Tree Legends. Retrieved 2011-01-14.
- "Roshon Fegan is "Ty Blue"". Medianet: Disney Channel. Retrieved 2010-11-12.
- "Filipino-American cast in 'Camp Rock 2'". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved 2011-01-14.
- "Two Filipinos cast in 'Camp Rock 2'". The Manilla Bulletin. Retrieved 2011-01-14.
- "'Camp Rock 1 and 2': Various Artists: Music". Amazon.com - Camp Rock. Retrieved 2011-01-14.
- "Two Pinoy-Americans in "Camp Rock 2"". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved 2011-01-14.
- Wyatt, Edward (2008-08-21). "Youth TV Takes the Lead in Diversity". The New York Times. Retrieved 2011-01-14.
- "Roshon Fegan – "Anything Is Possible" Music Video". Youtube.com - RadioDisney. Retrieved 2011-03-15.
- "Dancing with the Stars – 2012 Cast Announcement for Season 14" abc.com, Retrieved 28 Feb 2012
- "3inaRo on iTunes". iTunes - 3inaRo. Retrieved 2011-01-14.
- "ROSHON on iTunes". iTunes - ROSHON. Retrieved 2011-01-14.